The Melaka Tengah District and Land Ofiice is one of the departments responsible for the management of Malacca affairs of the land other than the Jasin District and Land Office and the Office of Alor Gajah District and Land. District, covering an area of 31.400 hectares is the main focus of management in developing areas beyond the interests of landowners and the state government.
Efficient management of the people to be the main agenda of the Land Office and the District of Melaka Tengah in providing services to the people who deal in this office.
In addition, the main focus is given to the collection of revenue that can generate the state economy in general and in particular countries. Therefore, the Office of the Melaka Tengah District and Land is responsible for ensuring proper land use and systematic so that progress can be attained in the district meet the goals and mission of state government to achieve a developed state by 2010.
1. State revenue / tax collector.
2. Administration and planning to the overall regional development.
3. Link between the implementation and coordination of government and government projects.
4. Resposible in promoting socio-economic standard of living of the people.
5. Handling planning and land development areas.
Prepare and provide the best customer friendly, responsive, systematic and quality.